Rhodes Summer Programs
Rhodes Summer Programs are launching October 31st! Interested?
- Reach out to the faculty leader of the Rhodes Summer Program you are interested in. That way you can receive communications about that specific program.
- Come to a drop-in advising session on Tuesday at 1 pm or Wednesday at 3pm in Burrow 105.
- Schedule an appointment with Rachel Gasser (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Apply for a Rhodes Summer Program!
Rhodes will offer the following courses for Summer 2023:
- Arts and Language Across Spain with Dr. Bruce Jackson and Dr. Catherine Sundt
- Belgium Maymester with Dr. Denis Khantimirov
- Buddhism in Thai Society with Dr. Brooke Schedneck
- Caeserea City and Port Exploration Project with Dr. Kenny Morrell
- Environmental Archeology at Ames with Dr. Jeanne Lopiparo
- Environmental Field Study in Namibia with Dr. Michael Collins
- Maymester in Togo with Dr. Abou-Bakar Mamah
- South Africa Maymester with Dr. Kelly Weeks and Dr. Matt Weeks
- Spanish Immersion in Ecuador with Dr. Eric Henager
- Summer School in London with Dr. Vanessa Rogers
Watch a quick interview with Dr. Collins as he discusses his Namibia program. Just click this image:
Students overlooking Namibia on the 2019 program.