LET'S GET STARTED!
Click this link to Search for a Program.
- You can search by term, major, city, cost, and more.
- Add more filters to narrow your search results.
Learn the basics on how to study abroad at Rhodes including (but not limited to):
- Finding a program that fits your academic and/or personal needs
- How academic credits are approved and count towards your degree
- Summer vs.semester study abroad
- The financial side of study abroad, including need and merit based scholarships.
Once you have attended a session and have narrowed down your programs or countries of interest, you can request an appointment for study abroad advising by emailing email@example.com.
All deadlines are 11:59pm on the dates below.*
- Non-Rhodes Off-Campus Study Applications due: February 15
- Student deadline to submit applications for Rhodes Summer Programs if they are seeking need-based study abroad scholarships: January 31
- Notification of student need-based scholarship awards: February 10
- Deadline to withdraw from Rhodes Summer Programs if did not receive need-based scholarship: February 22
- Deadline for students to apply for Rhodes Summer Programs: February 1
- Aberdeen and Kent(UK)Bilateral Exchange Application due: September 15
- Bilateral Exchange Program Applications due: October 1
- ISEP Exchange due: October 1
- Petitionable Program Applications due: October 1
- Buckman Fellowship Applications due: October 15
- Off-Campus Study Applications due: October 15
- Belgium Bilateral Exchange due: the previous year's March 15
- Petitionable Program Applications due: February 15
- ISEP Exchange Application due: February 22
- Buckman Fellowship Applications due: February 22
- Bilateral Exchange Program Applications due: March 1
- Off-Campus Study Applications due: March 1
- Global Ghana Program: March 14
Cool News for Rhodes Chefs!
Rhodes faculty, staff, and students have contributed to the first annual Buckman Center Cookbook, full of a world of flavors! Composed of over 50 recipes from our homes here and around the globe, we are delighted to share our community's culinary culture together. When you make any of these recipes, we'd love you to send pictures to Pierce Rose '22 for use in our social media. Access the cookbook here (access is limited to Rhodes users, only). ¡Buen Provecho!
Links to Important Forms:
Course Approval Form 2023
Scholarship Budget Worksheet.xlsx