Due to COVID-19, Rhodes is not accepting applications for Rhodes-sponsored programs,
including Rhodes' Faculty-Led summer programs/Maymesters, at this time.
(Rhodes students on a Summer program in Belgium)
International Programs at Rhodes College: Your Home for Off-Campus Study
Use this Online Portal to search for off-campus programs, to create your Off-Campus Study Application, and to apply for scholarships.
LET'S GET STARTED!
Make an Appointment
You can currently request an appointment for study abroad advising through following the links on the “Contact Us” page. All appointments will occur via Zoom. Once you schedule a time to meet, we will send you a link to join the Zoom meeting for that time. For any questions or concerns, we can also be reached through our emails which are located on the Staff Pages (after clicking on Contact Us). You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for basic questions and concerns.
All deadlines are 11:59pm on the dates below.*
All Scholarship Application Materials due: December 15
- Non-Rhodes Off-Campus Study Applications due: February 15
- Exchange Program Applications due: August 1
- ISEP Exchange due: August 1
- Petitionable Program Applications due: October 1
- Scholarships Applications due: October 15
- Off-Campus Study Applications due: October 15
- Belgium Bilateral Exchange due: the previous year's March 15
- Exchange Program Applications due: January 15
- ISEP Exchange Application due: January 15
- Petitionable Program Applications due: February 1
- Scholarships Applications due: February 15
- Off-Campus Study Applications due: February 15
- Belgium Bilateral Exchange due: March 15
Links to Important Forms:
Study Abroad Course Approval Form
Scholarship Budget Worksheet.xlsx