International Programs at Rhodes College:
Your Home for Off-Campus Study
Use this online portal to find your study abroad/away programs, create your Off-Campus Study application, and apply for merit-based scholarships.
(Rhodes students on a Rhodes Summer Program in Thailand-Summer 2022)
LET'S GET STARTED!
Attend a Study Abroad Information Session
Learn the basics on how to study abroad at Rhodes including (but not limited to):
- Finding a program that fits your academic and/or personal needs
- How academic credits are approved and count towards your degree
- Summer vs.semester study abroad
- The financial side of study abroad, including need and merit based scholarships.
Once you have attended a session and have narrowed down your programs or countries of interest, you can request an appointment for study abroad advising through following the information on the “Contact Us” page. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for basic questions and concerns.
All deadlines are 11:59pm on the dates below.*
- Non-Rhodes Off-Campus Study Applications due: February 15th
- Rhodes Faculty-led Maymester Applications due: February 1st, applications are accepted on rolling admission until program is full (programs could fill before the February 1st deadline); applications should be submitted by February 15
- Bilateral Exchange Program Applications due: October 1
- ISEP Exchange due: October 1
- Petitionable Program Applications due: October 1
- Buckman Fellowship Applications due: October 15
- Off-Campus Study Applications due: October 15
- Belgium Bilateral Exchange due: the previous year's March 15
- Petitionable Program Applications due: February 15
- ISEP Exchange Application due: February 22
- Buckman Fellowship Applications due: February 22
- Bilateral Exchange Program Applications due: March 1
- Off-Campus Study Applications due: March 1
- Global Ghana Program: March 14
Cool News for Rhodes Chefs!
Rhodes faculty, staff, and students have contributed to the first annual Buckman Center Cookbook, full of a world of flavors! Composed of over 50 recipes from our homes here and around the globe, we are delighted to share our community's culinary culture together. When you make any of these recipes, we'd love you to send pictures to Pierce Rose '22 for use in our social media. Access the cookbook here (access is limited to Rhodes users, only). ¡Buen Provecho!
Links to Important Forms:
Study Abroad Course Approval Form
Scholarship Budget Worksheet.xlsx