(Rhodes students on a Summer program in Belgium!)
International Programs at Rhodes College: Your Home for Off-Campus Study
Use this Online Portal to search for off-campus programs, to create your Off-Campus Study Application, and to apply for scholarships.
LET'S GET STARTED!
Make an Appointment
You can currently request an appointment for study abroad advising through following the links on the “Contact Us” page. All appointments will occur via Zoom. Once you schedule a time to meet, we will send you a link to join the Zoom meeting for that time. For any questions or concerns, we can also be reached through our emails which are located on the Staff Pages (after clicking on Contact Us). You can also email email@example.com for basic questions and concerns.
Maymesters are now accepting applications!
Wednesday, October 28th at 5pm Information Session about Buddhism in Thailand Maymester.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the zoom meeting link!
All deadlines are 11:59pm on the dates below.*
All Scholarship Application Materials due: December 15
- Off-Campus Study Applications due: February 15 (Unless specified earlier by the program leader)
- Exchange Program Applications due: August 1
- ISEP Exchange due: August 1
- Petitionable Program Applications due: October 1
- Scholarships Applications due: October 15
- Off-Campus Study Applications due: October 15
- Belgium Bilateral Exchange due: the previous year's March 15
- Exchange Program Applications due: January 15
- ISEP Exchange Application due: January 15
- European Studies Applications due: February 1
- Petitionable Program Applications due: February 1
- Scholarships Applications due: February 15
- Off-Campus Study Applications due: February 15
- Belgium Bilateral Exchange due: March 15
Links to Important Forms:
Study Abroad Course Approval Form
Scholarship Budget Worksheet.xlsx