Create Your Study Abroad Application
How to Create Your Study Abroad Application
- Use this site to create your Study Abroad Application.
- On the left, hover over “Find,” then click “Search for Your Program.” Use the filters to find your exact program, by name ("SIT," "DIS," "IES," "Rhodes," etc.) or by location. You should be able to find your precise program for the correct term.
- Once you have it*, click “Apply Now” – you are now creating your Study Abroad Application!
- Now, go to your Applicant Home page.
- You should see the name of your program – click that link to open your Study Abroad Application.
- You’ll see a checklist of items that you need to accomplish – click to open each item and get to work.
- On the left of this page, hover over “Apply,” then click “Non-Recognized Program/Provider – International” (or, “Domestic, if you’ll be on a domestic program inside the US).
- Click “Apply Now” – and you are now creating your Study Abroad Application!
- Continue with steps 4-6 above.