Create Your Off-Campus Study Application
How to Create Your Study Abroad or Away Application
- Search for your program: Most study abroad programs are in our directory! SIT, IES, CIEE, API, just to name a few.
- Click “Find” then “Search for Your Program” and then use the filters to find your exact program.
- Once you have it*, click “Apply Now” – you are now creating your Study Abroad/Away Application!
- Now, go to your Applicant Home page.
- You should see the name of your program – click that link to open your Study Abroad/Away Application.
- You’ll see a checklist of items that you need to accomplish – click to open each item and get to work.
- Click “Apply” then click “Non-Recognized Program/Provider – International” (or, “Domestic, if you’ll be on a domestic program inside the US)
- Click “Apply Now” – and you are now creating your Study Abroad/Away Application!
- Continue with steps 3-5 above.