Skip to content

Student International Travel Registration

Are you traveling abroad, NOT for academic credit*? 

If you're going abroad with Rhodes for a non-academic experience, to:
  • Intern
  • Volunteer
  • Present at or attend a conference
  • Compete in an athletic event
  • Participate in a College-sponsored trip, such as Choir, service-learning, etc.
  • or some other international're in the right spot!

Please  to register your non-academic travel with Rhodes.

*If you're STUDYING abroad, or earning any kind of academic credit on your experience, you need to create an Off-Campus Study Application, not this International Travel Registration.*

Let us know if we can help you!

Buckman Center
Burrow Hall, Lower Level
Rhodes College

Rhodes College International Travel Registration Policy requires students traveling abroad for College purposes to register their travel with the Buckman Center. Travel abroad for College purposes includes but is not limited to an international activity funded in any part by Rhodes College or in which the traveler represents the College.  Such activities include, but are not limited to, travel to conferences, competitions, research, volunteer work, or internships abroad.