Announcements : Which Adviser Should I See?
Announcement: Which Adviser Should I See?
May the odds be ever in your favor..Advising Sessions
Before your one-on-one advising appointments, please attend one group advising session: they are held every Tuesday at 2pm and Friday at 11am, in Burrow Hall, lower level. No appointment necessary! Just show up for the group advising session and get the facts you need to get started.
One-on-One Advising Appointments
After attending your group advising session, please request an appointment with an International Education Adviser through through these links. Find your adviser below based on your program of interest and student level:
- First and Second Year Students: Meet with Gloria Cannon
- Second and Third Year Students: Meet with Kim Adams
- Any Student Interested in Summer Programs: Meet with either Kim or Gloria
- International Students and Students Interested in Exchange Programs: Meet with Erin Hillis
- Scholarship Applicants: Email Dr. Barron Boyd to schedule an appointment.